Friday, February 17, 2006

My Date with Synchronicity

I watched the movie "My Date with Drew" last night. This is precisely what I mean about the force of synchronicity, and allowing it to work in your life, but also following its lead and making things happen for yourself.

Depending on how you warm up to the guy who is seeking the date, and if you are a cynical bastard or not, you may or may not like this flick.

The point is: when something is recurring in your life, be it a theme, a sign, a person, an idea, there's something to it after all, so follow it. Had I followed "23," as you may have read in a previous post, perhaps I wouldn't be where I am now, sitting in a cubicle, miserable (not even happy that it's Friday, because Friday doesn't negate the fact that Monday will come: it's just a tease; prolonging the misery), and I don't even know if I have a dream to follow any more; more importantly, I doubt I ever had one.

All that said, if it weren't for me making my way to this ratship, I wouldn't have found my Riss.

d

No comments: