Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hooray for the FCC Guard Dogs


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2WAgLzxdJs

"During the Eagles-Saints game on Fox TV, the camera lingered on a fan with a t-shirt that read "Fuck Da Eagles." I was highly offended by this offensive use of the offending word "Da." It's not even a word, and yet here it was in full display for all to see during a nationally televised football game. I trust that you will put forth every effort to punish those responsible for the flagrant foul of displaying made up words on TV. Thank you."



1 comment:

Sid McHenry said...

Sheer genius.

Once again, you show whyyou're my muse, my friend.

In the last six years, my brain has grown significantly, learning to think in the creative ways you and the Doc inspired me to down at Ft. Belvoir. But for sheer creativity, I have a long ways to go when I see you do something like this.