Saturday, February 10, 2007

Chuck Palahniuk Responds


Inventory of items sent by cool-ass writer Chuck Palahniuk (generous guy, knows how important his fans are; all due respect to Chuck, stand up fucking guy):

letter (personal)
carrot
chocolate-scented stickers
birthday candles
harmonica
swiss army knife
temporary tattoo
name badge, signed
photo, rooster and Chuck with cigarette butts, signed
folding pocket comb
pirate coloring book
magic cards
3D cheetah
million dollar bill
severed finger
valentine's day pencil
herb garden seeds
forget-me-not seeds
fake poop (I always wanted fake poop.)
sugar-free peppermint mints
valentine grow kit
candy cigarettes
it's a boy candy cigar
pop rocks
star-shaped hole-puncher
mini xmas crayons

2 comments:

Michael said...

i will have to do mine fer ya. thanks for the big up to chuck, as he sent me stuff as well (as you know). unfortunately, my letter to him did nothing for dam.

now that i have my own office (not a rented apartment one) i have plans for shelves to put chuck's stuff on as inspiration for me. tammy has been bugging me for weeks since i told her my idea to go get the shelves and do it. chuck's stuff is sadly, still in its original box in my closet.

PR_GMR said...

I recently read Chuck's short story, 'Guts', online. Good stuff, I tell ya. Definetely makes the good olde lower stomach churn with disgust. I gotta read more of his stuff.